Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Day Of Preschool 2013

Sebastian started his first day of preschool at his new, wonderful school today.

With his traditional "big smile"

He dictated what he likes and wants to be


I'm in love with this picture and the subject
He had a great day. He is now in there trying to nap, but re-creating his entire morning. I can hear him singing, "Sebastian's here today, Sebastian's here today, let's all clap our hands and say Sebastian's here today." It's an excellent school and I feel really good about our choice. I am excited for this new chapter of learning and discovery in his life! He is so ready for it.

3 comments:

  1. I want to sing "Sebastian's here, Sebastian's here". So so excited for him and all that enthusiasm. My momma heart has little tears for you because I know it's hard when they start each new season of life (except I don't think I ever did cry when they started the season of potty trained...hmmm.) Give Sebastian a BIG cowboy hug from all of us and then give yourself a sweet Momma hug from me. Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! I can't believe he is old enough to go to school!! No way! I am so glad he enjoyed it and is excited. :)

    Beautiful Pictures! The last one is just perfect.
    You all will treasure these a long time! And what a cute idea to do the white board with all the info on it! (and to have him dictate to you was awesome. :D)

    Wish you all lived closer- or that we could visit more easily! We still talk ALL the time about our trip out and how much fun and help you guys were! :)

    Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you guys soooooo much. We will definitely see you at Christmas! Which seems like a long way away, but I'm sure it will come quickly.

    ReplyDelete